1 hr 15 mins
Punky Julster's Note:
This is a copy cat that I found online.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2/3 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups chopped celery
- 2 quarts day-old grated cornbread
- 1 quart day-old grated biscuit
- 1/4 cup dried parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 2 teaspoons ground sage
- 1 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 quart chicken broth, plus
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Mix onion, celery, corn bread, biscuits, parsley, poultry seasoning, sage and pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- 3Add melted butter and blend well.
- 4Add chicken broth to dry ingredients and mix well.
- 5The dressing should have a wet but not soupy consistency like a quick bread batter.
- 6Divide mixture evenly into two 8-inch pans sprayed with nonstick spray.
- 7Bake uncovered for 1 hour or until lightly brown on the top.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cracker Barrel Cornbread Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 115.1
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 24.4 mg
- Sodium 529.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: