1 hr 15 mins
This is surprisingly simple and soooo delicious. The restaurant serves it warm with heavy cream. We prefer a little vanilla ice cream on top.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and butter.
- 3Cut with a pastry blender until the crumbs are the size of small peas.
- 4Over hot (not boiling) water, melt the chocolate morsels.
- 5Allow to cool 5 minutes at room temperature.
- 6Add milk and egg to the chocolate mixture; mix well.
- 7Blend into flour mixture; mix well.
- 8Spread pie filling in the bottom of a 2 quart casserole.
- 9Drop chocolate batter randomly over cherries.
- 10Sprinkle nuts all over top.
- 11Bake 40-45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cracker Barrel Cherry Chocolate Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 593.7
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 57.8 mg
- Sodium 481.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 90.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 32.3 g
- Protein 8.2 g