1/2 Photos of Cracker Barrel Buttermilk Pancakes
C. Taylor's Note:
Update: I have double checked the baking soda amount and it is indeed 2 tsp. Hope this helps avoid any confusion. *** I absolutely adore the pancakes served at Cracker Barrel, especially their pecan pancakes. This recipe comes from the Cracker Barrel Cookbook. In my experience, you need to make sure that your cooking surface is well greased or you get leathery pancakes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients together until incorporated, but do not over mix.
- 2Heat a griddle or non stick pan under med. - med. high heat, and grease with a little butter or oil (more if you like a crispy edge).
- 3Drop batter using a 1/4 cup measuring cup onto hot pan. Once the bottom side is golden, flip and brown remaining side.
- 4Serve with butter and real maple syrup.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cracker Barrel Buttermilk Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 324.4
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 97.9 mg
- Sodium 1376.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 13.6 g