1/1 Photo of Cracker Barrel Baby Carrots
This recipe came from CopyKat. It's easy to make and is a nice side dish with almost any entree. Another plus is it's a real kid pleaser!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse carrots and put in a sauce pan, pouring enough water in pan to just cover the top of the carrots.
- 2Cover carrots and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- 3Turn heat to low and simmer about 30 minutes til tender when pierced with a fork.
- 4When carrots are tender pour off half to three fourths of the water.
- 5Stir in the rest of the ingredients.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cracker Barrel Baby Carrots
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 142.5
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 799.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 13.9 g
- Protein 1.5 g