The little ones love these carrots as good as candy. This is an absolute must for a great side dish.
- Melt bacon grease in boiler.
- Add carrots and enough water to cover the top of carrots.
- Cover with a lid and place on medium heat and bring to a boil.
- Turn heat to low and simmer for 30-45 minutes or until the carrots are tender when pricked with a fork.
- When carrots become tender pour half of the water off.
- Add melted butter,sugar and honey to carrots.
- Place lid on pot and cook until completely tender.