1/1 Photo of Cracker Barrel Baby Carrots
Parkers Mom's Note:
The little ones love these carrots as good as candy. This is an absolute must for a great side dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt bacon grease in boiler.
- 2Add carrots and enough water to cover the top of carrots.
- 3Cover with a lid and place on medium heat and bring to a boil.
- 4Turn heat to low and simmer for 30-45 minutes or until the carrots are tender when pricked with a fork.
- 5When carrots become tender pour half of the water off.
- 6Add melted butter,sugar and honey to carrots.
- 7Place lid on pot and cook until completely tender.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cracker Barrel Baby Carrots
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 204.9
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 21.0 mg
- Sodium 577.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 27.7 g
- Protein 1.1 g