1/1 Photo of Cracker Bark
will-he's mom's Note:
Just plain good, easy, quick. Keeps well. The number of crackers you use will depend on the size of the cookie sheet. Let your imagination guide you to toppings and flavours of chocolate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1One cookie sheet with edges, greased.
- 2Cover the pan with crackers and set aside.
- 3In a small pot bring to a gentle boil the yellow sugar and the butter, boil gently for 3 minutes.
- 4Pour over the crackers and place in a 350°F oven for 5 minutes.
- 5Remove from the oven and cover with the chocolate chips of any flavour.
- 6Return to the oven till just melted.
- 7Remove from the oven and spread the chocolate all over the top.
- 8Sprinkle with the chopped nuts, raisins or ?; press gently into the chocolate.
- 9Refrigerate till set then break into pieces.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cracker Bark
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 444.8
- Calories from Fat 276
- Total Fat 30.7 g
- Saturated Fat 15.6 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 295.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 32.4 g
- Protein 4.2 g