Recipe by will-he's mom
Just plain good, easy, quick. Keeps well. The number of crackers you use will depend on the size of the cookie sheet. Let your imagination guide you to toppings and flavours of chocolate.
- 1 cup yellow sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 40 -50 soda crackers (I use the salted ones)
- 2 cups chocolate chips (mint, regular or??)
- 1 cup chopped nuts or 1 cup raisins or 1 cup coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- One cookie sheet with edges, greased.
- Cover the pan with crackers and set aside.
- In a small pot bring to a gentle boil the yellow sugar and the butter, boil gently for 3 minutes.
- Pour over the crackers and place in a 350°F oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cover with the chocolate chips of any flavour.
- Return to the oven till just melted.
- Remove from the oven and spread the chocolate all over the top.
- Sprinkle with the chopped nuts, raisins or ?; press gently into the chocolate.
- Refrigerate till set then break into pieces.