Prep 8 mins
Cook 35 mins
This recipe was in the booklet that came with my bread machine 12 years ago. A delicious bread. Preparation time is hands-on time and does not include the time in the bread machine. Baking time is for if you bake in the oven.
- Add ingredients to bread bucket in order recommended by the manufacturer.
- Select desired setting. I use the dough setting on my machine. Press "start".
- If you used a regular setting, remove the finished bread when it is finished baking.
- If you used the dough setting, dump the dough onto a floured countertop when the cycle is finished, knead a few times to remove air bubbles, shape into a loaf and place in greased loaf pan. Let rise until doubled or at least somewhat bigger, about 1 hour.
- Bake for 35 minutes in oven preheated to 400ºF.