Recipe by McCormick Kitchens
This robust marinade produces a wonderfully complex flavor for steak that's sure to have everyone clamoring for more!
- 1 (1 ounce) package McCormick® Grill Mates® Peppercorn & Garlic Marinade
- 1⁄4 cup red wine
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 lbs New York strip steaks (about 1-inch thick)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix Marinade Mix, wine, oil and mustard in small bowl. Place steaks in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade; turn to coat well.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove steaks from marinade. Discard and remaining marinade.
- Grill over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes per side or until desired doneness.