Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Adapted to serve 4 from South Beach Diet online. Phase 1.
Make and share this Cracked Pepper Steak recipe from Food.com.
- Combine pepper and rosemary in large bowl. Coat both sides of steak with mixture.
- Heat margarine and oil in large skillet until hot.
- Add steaks and cook over medium to medium high heat for 5 - 7 minutes or until thermometer registers 160 degrees F (for medium).
- Remove steaks and cover to keep warm.
- Add wine to skillet and bring to a boil over high heat, scraping particles from the bottom of the skillet.
- Boil for about 1 minute or until the liquid is reduced by half.
- Spoon the sauce over the steaks and serve.