Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Add this creamy dressing to your favorite salad ingredients. If you love a pepper dressing that is bold but not too sharp, try this one.
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- In small bowl, whisk all ingredients until blended.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour.
- May be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
My grandkids and well as the adults loved this. We added extra lemon juice, garlic and green onion. Next time I am leaving out the milk and adding extra buttermilk. Glad I tried it.
I love parmesan peppercorn dressing and have been looking for a great one; I think this is IT! I reduced it by half and served it very simply, with homemade croutons over lettuce, so I could taste the dressing. And taste I did! I have wanted some every day since I made it; now, it seems so silly that I made only half. Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful dressing recipe, Lainey6605.
Perfect just as is !