- 8 ounces linguine, uncooked
- 1⁄4 cup minced onion
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1 tablespoon reduced-calorie margarine, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) carton fat free sour cream
- 1 tablespoon skim milk
- 1 tablespoon cracked pepper
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook linguine according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
- Set aside, and keep warm.
- Saute onion and garlic in margarine in a small frypan over medium heat until onion is crisp tender, set aside.
- Combine sour cream, milk, and pepper in a small bowl, stir well.
- Combine linguine, onion mixture, and sour cream mixture, toss well.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and parsley.
- Serve immediately.