Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I made this up one day as an easy lunch. I like penne but you could use just about any type of short pasta or even spaghetti would probably work.
- 2 cups uncooked pasta
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, grated into a pulp
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- salt, to taste
- Cook the pasta according to the packet directions.
- Put in a strainer to drain and then use the pot to make the dressing.
- Heat the olive oil and then throw in the garlic to cook for 15-20 seconds.
- Put in the lemon juice and then take the pan off the heat.
- Add in half the parmesan cheese and half the pepper, followed by half the pasta.
- Stir well.
- Add in the rest of the pasta, cheese and pepper as well as salt if desired.
- Mix well again and serve immediately, topping with extra cheese and pepper if you want it.
- Some chopped parsley or chives over top would be nice as well.
Big hit with my family. EVeryone went back for seconds. Plus this recipe was fast and easy, which makes it even better to me!
I like pepper as much as the next person but 2 tablespoons??? It's far too much.
Used spaghetti and it was hard to judge how much to use, so as a result, this was a touch dry for us and I added some olive oil to fix it. Totally my own fault. I really enjoyed the flavor, and I love the pepper bite this has. I didn't find the lemon too strong... thought it was perfect. I'll try this one again. Thanks for sharing. Extremely easy. Served with garlic cheese bread.