Recipe by Sackville
I made this up one day as an easy lunch. I like penne but you could use just about any type of short pasta or even spaghetti would probably work.
- 2 cups uncooked pasta
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, grated into a pulp
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- salt, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the pasta according to the packet directions.
- Put in a strainer to drain and then use the pot to make the dressing.
- Heat the olive oil and then throw in the garlic to cook for 15-20 seconds.
- Put in the lemon juice and then take the pan off the heat.
- Add in half the parmesan cheese and half the pepper, followed by half the pasta.
- Stir well.
- Add in the rest of the pasta, cheese and pepper as well as salt if desired.
- Mix well again and serve immediately, topping with extra cheese and pepper if you want it.
- Some chopped parsley or chives over top would be nice as well.