Recipe by Darlene10
This is an excellent appetizer. Nothing this simple to make should taste this great. This recipe has been a hit whenever I serve it.
Top Review by Jody Walter
Fantastically simple to make. We own an organic farm and produce flax. I attend lots of business/food expos to promote our flax. I made this spread for our last event and rave reviews. The only change I made was to dip each spread cracker with toasted whole flax seed. My sample table was the most visited table at the food expo! Thanks for a simple, great way to showcase my product!
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon cracked pepper or 1 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
- 2 tablespoons flax seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium-sized bowel mix cream cheese, cracked pepper and Mrs. Dash seasoning.
- Divide into two balls.
- In small bowl put 1 tablespoon of flax seed and add one cheeseball, turning to coat all sides with seeds.
- Repeat with other cheeseball.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for two hours before serving.
- Excellent with crackers and vegetables.