1/1 Photo of Cracked Black Pepper Salmon
This is such a simple way to dress up salmon. The olive oil helps the pepper to crisp up in the oven, adding texture to the fish. Despite the amount of pepper on top, the spice is not overwhelming, just nice. You must use freshly ground black pepper for this, which is fairly coarse, not the powdered black pepper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread 1/2 the black pepper on a plate.
- 2Smear 1 tsp olive oil over one side of the salmon fillets.
- 3Lay the fillet, oiled side down in the pepper.
- 4Lift and put on a baking sheet, peppered side up.
- 5Repeat the process with the second fillet.
- 6Bake at 350 F or 180 C for around 20 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cracked Black Pepper Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (336 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 478.2
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 146.2 mg
- Sodium 241.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 66.6 g