Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This bread recipe has some of my very favorite ingredients - garlic, chives, basil, Parmesan cheese and cracked black pepper as well. Yummy! Baking time is according to bread machine. Recipe from Taste of Home.
- 1 1⁄2 cups water (70 to 80 )
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3 tablespoons minced chives
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 cups bread flour
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- Place all ingredients in bread machine pan in order suggested by manufacturer.
- Select basic bread setting.
- Do not use time delay feature of your bread machine for this recipe.
This is one of my favorite breads to make with soups and stews. It smells devine cooking, has a nice soft inside and crunchy crust.
Good taste... nice mix of spices, but cooked up dark on the sides and somewhat undercooked and doughy in the middle. Used the "rapid" bake cycle on my breadman... next time I'll try it with the regular bake cycle. I'd be interested to see if others had the same problem...