1/1 Photo of Crack Pretzels - Bet You Can't Eat Just One
Chef Shadows's Note:
These are so addictive! I gave this recipe to some folks who now make 2 batches a week! This was given to me by Joyce, a co-worker. Note : Please use the large pretzels broken into pieces, these absorb the oil and flavor better then nuggets, or small twists. added: 10/29/08
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 ounce ranch dressing mix, hidden valley original Ranch dressing
- 16 hard pretzels, broken into pieces (1 whole bag)
- 3/4 cup oil, I use olive
- 1 tablespoon dried dill weed or 1 sprig fresh dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 275°F.
- 2Mix oil, garlic salt, onion salt, Hidden Valley dressing in a bowl with pretzels to coat pretzels.
- 3Bake for 15-25 minutes at 250°F stirring several times.
- 4Remove from oven to cool, stirring frequently until cool and well coated with the dressing.
- 5I sometimes add extra kosher salt to this as well as some cayenne pepper for added zing.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crack Pretzels - Bet You Can't Eat Just One
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.7
- Calories from Fat 245
- Total Fat 27.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ranch dressing mix