Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Found this on Pinterest and they are incredible
Make and share this Crack Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- First take out your glass pan and add your soups and sour cream. Mix together well.
- You can also mix it in a mixing bowl then add to your pan. The less dishes the the better tho is why i just did it in the pan. :).
- Now add in your hash-browns and mix together.
- Now add in your cheese and mix together.
- Last add your salt and pepper to what you like. You can also mix it in together.
- Add your onions or corn flakes on top and bake in oven WITH FOIL over them on 350 for 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until bubbly. Take foil off 10 minutes before taking out.