2 hrs 15 mins
Cristi Hinten's Note:
Found this on Pinterest and they are incredible
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1First take out your glass pan and add your soups and sour cream. Mix together well.
- 2You can also mix it in a mixing bowl then add to your pan. The less dishes the the better tho is why i just did it in the pan. :).
- 3Now add in your hash-browns and mix together.
- 4Now add in your cheese and mix together.
- 5Last add your salt and pepper to what you like. You can also mix it in together.
- 6Add your onions or corn flakes on top and bake in oven WITH FOIL over them on 350 for 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until bubbly. Take foil off 10 minutes before taking out.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crack Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 522.2
- Calories from Fat 277
- Total Fat 30.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 42.2 mg
- Sodium 994.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 11.2 g