Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Ever find yourself with company coming over on short notice and you need a quick easy fingerfood snack? Dips are the best way to go. Try this dip, and I guarantee you they will be addicted to it instantly (hence the name)! Excellent for parties!
What you need
- 1 (8 ounce) container Philadelphia Cream Cheese (no off-brands, I've found the consistency isn't right with anything other than Philadelphia)
- 1 (10 ounce) can rotel, original
- 1 (16 ounce) box wheat thins crackers (Family Size)
- What to do:.
- Open the cream cheese and with the top off, put in the microwave for about 15 seconds (to loosen the cream cheese and make it easier to scoop out). Scoop it out into a mixing bowl with a spatula. Open the Rotel, drain the juice (VERY important), and pour in the mixing bowl with the cream cheese. Blend with an electric beater on low (to avoid splatter) until smooth and chunkless. Serve with Wheat Thins for dipping. Enjoy!
- Time needed: approximately 5 minutes.
- The recipe can also be multiplied for larger servings (2 8oz. tubs of cream cheese, 2 cans of Rotel, etc.).
This was good, and easy, pretty much tasted like cream cheese and Rotels. DH wasn't a fan, so I think I'll use the leftovers on wraps. Thanks for sharing the recipe, I'm glad we gave it a try.
Easy, quick and delicious! Every bite makes you want more so the name is understandable. I felt I didn't have the right crackers on hand, so I spread it on 9 inch flour tortillas, rolled them up, refrigerated them for a while, and then cut into bite sized pieces. I was looking for a cold snack to serve with hot steamed crabs and it was perfect...a big hit! Thanks for posting.
We really liked this dip. It was very easy and was nice to keep in the fridge for a quick snack. We served this with wheat thins and it was very good.