Recipe by StevieLee
Ever find yourself with company coming over on short notice and you need a quick easy fingerfood snack? Dips are the best way to go. Try this dip, and I guarantee you they will be addicted to it instantly (hence the name)! Excellent for parties!
What you need
- 1 (8 ounce) container Philadelphia Cream Cheese (no off-brands, I've found the consistency isn't right with anything other than Philadelphia)
- 1 (10 ounce) can rotel, original
- 1 (16 ounce) box wheat thins crackers (Family Size)
Directions See How It's Made
- What to do:.
- Open the cream cheese and with the top off, put in the microwave for about 15 seconds (to loosen the cream cheese and make it easier to scoop out). Scoop it out into a mixing bowl with a spatula. Open the Rotel, drain the juice (VERY important), and pour in the mixing bowl with the cream cheese. Blend with an electric beater on low (to avoid splatter) until smooth and chunkless. Serve with Wheat Thins for dipping. Enjoy!
- Time needed: approximately 5 minutes.
- The recipe can also be multiplied for larger servings (2 8oz. tubs of cream cheese, 2 cans of Rotel, etc.).