Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
A slow cooker dip recipe adapted from a recipe website.
- 20 ounces canned chicken, drained
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 3⁄4 cup hot sauce, Buffalo chicken wing flavor
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, Shredded
- 1 bunch celery, cleaned and cut into 4 inch pieces
- 8 ounces Chicken In A Biscuit crackers
- In a skillet over medium heat add chicken and hot sauce and heat through.
- Stir in cream cheese and ranch dressing, stirring until mixture is well blended and warm.
- Mix in half of the shredded cheese and add mixture to a slow cooker.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top and cook on low until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with celery sticks and crackers.