I got this recipe from a friend of mine - the name pretty much says it all, they're addictive and wonderfully easy, too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease and flour a 9" x 13" pan.
- 3In a large saucepan, melt the butter.
- 4Remove from heat; stir in sugar, eggs, and vanilla.
- 5Beat in cocoa, flour and salt.
- 6If desired, add semi-sweet chocolate chips and mix well.
- 7Spread batter into prepared pan.
- 8Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Do not overcook.
- 9NOTE: I used semi-sweet chocolate chunks and thought those made the brownies just divine! They're good right out of the oven and even better the next day.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crack Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (1104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 169.6
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 51.3 mg
- Sodium 128.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 2.1 g