Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got this recipe from a friend of mine - the name pretty much says it all, they're addictive and wonderfully easy, too!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour a 9" x 13" pan.
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter.
- Remove from heat; stir in sugar, eggs, and vanilla.
- Beat in cocoa, flour and salt.
- If desired, add semi-sweet chocolate chips and mix well.
- Spread batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Do not overcook.
- NOTE: I used semi-sweet chocolate chunks and thought those made the brownies just divine! They're good right out of the oven and even better the next day.