File this one under "T" for "Tastiest Treats"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 -14 stuffing mushrooms (medium size)
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) can of flaked crabmeat, drained
- 1 (5 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and chopped up
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley
- 6 slices bread, made into breadcrumbs in a food processor
- 1Melt the butter in a frying pan and sauté the chopped garlic and green onions.
- 2Add the flaked crabmeat and breadcrumbs.
- 3Remove from heat and add water chestnuts, mayonnaise and salt and pepper.
- 4Mix with a wooden spoon until the mixture sticks together.
- 5Quickly wash the mushrooms and pat dry; remove the stems.
- 6Fill the mushrooms with the breadcrumb mixture and pat into a ball.
- 7Put mushrooms on a baking tray (does not require to be greased) and bake at 350° for about 25 minutes or until mushroom caps start to brown.
- 8The water chestnuts give the mushrooms a delicious crunch.
Nutritional Facts for Crabshrooms
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 328.3
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 33.1 mg
- Sodium 831.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 13.4 g