1 hr 15 mins
kyle martin's Note:
elegant, southern-seafood stuffing
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 15 slices white bread
- 1 lb claw crabmeat
- 1 lb lump crabmeat
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup dry sherry
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 cups shredded provolone cheese or 2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- 3/4 cup minced celery
- 3/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 5 green onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1Cut bread slices into 3/4-inch squares.
- 2Place in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- 4Set aside.
- 5Drain crabmeat, removing any bits of shell; set aside.
- 6Bring whipping cream and sherry to a boil; boil 5 minutes.
- 7Stir in Old Bay seasoning and next 5 ingredients.
- 8Gradually add cheese, stirring until blended.
- 9Set aside Saute celery, green bell pepper, and green onions in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until crisp-tender Combine bread cubes, crabmeat, cheese mixture, vegetables, and mayonnaise, tossing gently Spoon into a 13*9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- 10Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until bubbly.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crabmeat Stuffing
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 390.9
- Calories from Fat 174
- Total Fat 19.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 104.2 mg
- Sodium 1023.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 28.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning