1/1 Photo of Crabmeat Stuffed Avocados
A nice "salad" in place of the usual lettuce salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stuff avocado halves with canned or froxen crabmeat.
- 2Squeeze a little lime juice over top.
- 3Put a dollop of mayonnaise on top of each, and sprinkle with shredded hard-cooked egg yolks.
- 4Serve with you favorite dressing.
- 5This is really attractive if you pinwheel the avocados on a plate, with fresh cooked green beans in between and black olives around a small bowl of your favorite dressing in the center.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crabmeat Stuffed Avocados
Serving Size: 1 (321 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 458.7
- Calories from Fat 356
- Total Fat 39.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 193.5 mg
- Sodium 136.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 16.1 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 12.3 g