- 4 large ripe avocados
- 113.39 g can canned crabmeat (or 2 packages frozen crabmeat) or 2 (226.79 g) can canned crabmeat (or 2 packages frozen crabmeat)
- lime juice
- 4 egg yolks, hard cooked
- French dressing, if desired
Directions See How It's Made
- Stuff avocado halves with canned or froxen crabmeat.
- Squeeze a little lime juice over top.
- Put a dollop of mayonnaise on top of each, and sprinkle with shredded hard-cooked egg yolks.
- Serve with you favorite dressing.
- This is really attractive if you pinwheel the avocados on a plate, with fresh cooked green beans in between and black olives around a small bowl of your favorite dressing in the center.