A nice "salad" in place of the usual lettuce salad.
Make and share this Crabmeat Stuffed Avocados recipe from Food.com.
- Stuff avocado halves with canned or froxen crabmeat.
- Squeeze a little lime juice over top.
- Put a dollop of mayonnaise on top of each, and sprinkle with shredded hard-cooked egg yolks.
- Serve with you favorite dressing.
- This is really attractive if you pinwheel the avocados on a plate, with fresh cooked green beans in between and black olives around a small bowl of your favorite dressing in the center.
It was good, but me, and my wife think it needs more spice...