Recipe by Bev
From the Court of Two Sisters in New Orleans.
Top Review by chia
this was simply delicious! and so quick and easy to prepare. i used red peppers and i used fresh onions as well, not a big onion powder fan. i served this over brown rice with some hot pepper sauce on the side. thanks bev
- 1⁄4 lb butter
- 2 tablespoons shallots, diced
- 2 stalks green onions, diced
- 3⁄4 cup bell pepper, diced,both green and red
- 3 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1 lb lump crabmeat, picked clean of shell
- 1 cup white wine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon basil, crushed
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- steamed rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter and add onions and mushrooms, sauteing until tender.
- Add peppers and seasonings and simmer for five minutes.
- Add crabmeat and saute just until the crabmeat is hot, then add the wine and simmer until absorbed and reduced.
- Remove from heat and let stand momentarily.
- Serve over steamed rice.