Prep 7 mins
Cook 0 mins
A simple delicious recipe that can be made in a pinch or prepped ahead of time. It always goes well no matter if it's winter or summer. Christmas or Easter.
- 2 (6 1/2 ounce) cans lump crabmeat (drained dry)
- 2 tablespoons onions (chopped fine)
- 2 tablespoons Old Bay Seasoning (I prefer more than less)
- 2 -3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- seafood cocktail sauce (prefer on the spicy side)
- Mix first 4 ingredients together.( It should be on the wet side. Add more mayo if needed).
- Refrigerate minimum1 hour.
- Place in shallow dish.
- With back of spoon, make hole in the center & pour cocktail sauce inches.
- Serve with favorite crackers.
Not only is this yummy, but it makes a pretty presentation as well. I made this just as written, adding a bit more mayo as instructed. My cocktail sauce was had a decent bite of horseradish to at, which went well with the cool crab dip. I let mine chill two hours before serving. It was awesome. Thanx!