Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
My mom used to make this and it was wonderful! I tried guessing at how she made it once before and it was a disaster! I am really glad this was discovered and thought I would share, enjoy!
- 12 ounces cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 onion, grated with juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 6 ounces bottles chili sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat, drained
- Mix all ingredients except chili sauce and crab meat.
- Spread in a shallow dish.
- Spread chili sauce over top of mixture.
- Sprinkle crab meat over top of chili sauce.
- Sprinkle top with parsley.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Serve with crackers.