Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are a great appetizer and so very simple to make.
- English muffins or miniature party rye rounds
- 1 package Velveeta cheese, at room temperature
- 1 can crabmeat, drained
- 1⁄4 lb butter or 1⁄4 lb margarine, at room temperature
- Blend together butter and cheese.
- Add crabmeat and mix.
- Spoon over muffins or rye bread.
- Broil under pre-heated broiler until brown and bubbly.
- Cut into bite size pieces.
Amounts would have helped!I used 1/2 pound Velveeta,The crabmeat was16 ounce can. I added old bay. And I`m planning to make omletes with the left over. Very easy.
This recipe calls for one box of Velvetta cheese, I have never used the entire block of cheese. I usually do half of the block then gradually add more until I like the taste.
I used a half lb of velveeta. 1-6oz can of crab. DH and I had it for lunch. Easy and delish.