Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Lots of ingredients, but worth it.
- 3 cups water
- 1 lb unpeeled medium raw shrimp
- 6 ounces small seashell macaroni
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1⁄2 medium green pepper, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 medium sweet red pepper, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 small purple onion, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup Italian dressing
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 ounces fresh lump crabmeat, drained
- Bring wtaer to a boil; add shrimp, cook 3 to 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Drain well; rinse with cold water. Peel and devein shrimp; set aside.
- Cook macaroni;drain. Rinse with cold water, drain again.
- Add selery and next 5 ingredients to macaroni in a serving bowl; stir well.
- Combine mayonnaise and next 5 ingredients. Add to macaroni mixture. Stir in crabmeat and shrimp. Cover and chill thoroughly.