Recipe by Felix4067
Why is it called Scooter? I have no earthly idea, that's just what was written on the top of the page when I pulled this out of a book I bought at a secondhand store. This is another one you cannot eat if you're watching your weight, but it's deliciously decadent.
Top Review by *Parsley*
Worth every calorie! How can you you go wrong with crab, swiss cheese and cream? The sauce was so rich and delicious. The fresh parsley added a great flavor. Garlic would be a nice addition to this, I think. I will make this again; thanx for sharing.
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 pint whipping cream
- 3⁄4 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 lb crabmeat, cooked (can use imitation or canned crab)
- salt and black pepper
- 2 cups rotini pasta, uncooked (or pasta of your choice)
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil a large pan of water. Add pasta; cook until al dente. Drain and keep warm.
- Saute onions and parsley in butter over medium heat for two minutes.
- Add flour and whipping cream to skillet; whisk until flour is well blended.
- Add cheese; stir until melted.
- Add crabmeat; lower heat and simmer until completely heated, stirring frequently. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine pasta and sauce, stirring to completely coat pasta.