Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From a Wal-mart card. Haven't tried but sounds great!
- 4 large vidalia onions
- 1 celery rib, diced
- 1⁄2 cup light mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3⁄4 teaspoon creole seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 (8 ounce) packages lump crabmeat, drained
- cracker (optional)
- fresh fruit (optional)
- Peel onions; cut off bottoms just enough to form a flat surface. Carve out onions, leaving 1/2 inch shell. Set shells aside, chop insides of onion and set aside.
- Grill onion shells over med-high heat 5 min on each side or until tender.
- Stir together 2 Tbsp reserved diced onion, celery and next 4 ingredients. Gently stir in crabmeat. Spoon mixture into onion shells. Serve immediately with crackers and fresh fruit if desired.