Delicious deli style crabmeat salad. Easy to make and out of this world!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large bowl, combine onion, green pepper, celery and crabmeat.
- 2You can use food processor (for no more than 3 seconds) or mix real well by hand making sure crabmeat is flaked well.
- 3In a separate bowl, mix together sour cream, mayo, salad dressing, lemon juice, oregano, salt and pepper.
- 4Pour the dressing mixture into the crab/vegetable mixture and toss lightly to combine.
- 5Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crabmeat Salad Deli Style
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.5
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 30.1 mg
- Sodium 1176.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 10.8 g
- Protein 9.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: