Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This recipe is very simple and tastes just like traditional deli style.
- 16 ounces fresh crabmeat or 16 ounces imitation crabmeat, may be substituted
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 celery, diced
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, finely diced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh scallions, diced
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice, fresh squeezed
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- Shred crab meat into bite sized pieces. Combine with remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly. Chill for at least 2 hours before serving.