Prep 8 mins
Cook 0 mins
Adapted from the Lake Club, Staten Island, NY.
- 4 ounces crabmeat
- 2 tablespoons scallions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons roasted red peppers, diced small
- 1⁄4 cup corn, roasted
- 4 tablespoons soft fresh goat cheese
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- chili powder, to taste
- 2 flour tortillas, 6-inch diameter
- Gently mix all ingredients, except for the tortillas.
- Spread mixture inside the tortillas and roll up.
- Slice each into 2-4 pieces by cutting on the diagonal and serve as appetizers.
- You can also serve on a bed of greens with an avocado-lime dipping sauce. I would try this: recipe#187640.