Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an easy and delicious spread, and yet another way to use tortillas for an appetizer. The mixture can also be used without the tortillas as a spread on crackers
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup seafood cocktail sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) package imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 4 8-inch flour tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup additional seafood cocktail sauce, for dipping
- -Ina medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese and cocktail sauce until well blended.
- Stir in crabmeat, Swiss cheese, and green onion.
- Spread about 1/2 cup of the mixture onto each tortilla, and roll up tightly.
- -Wrapeach tortilla in plastic wrap, and refrigerate overnight.
- -Slicerolls into 1/2 inch circles, and arrange on a serving tray with a bowl of cocktail sauce for dipping.
I've made this for bridal showers and other parties and it is always a hit. I've subbed Cheddar for the the swiss and it was good that way too. I usually make is a day or two early so all they need to be is cut up.