Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
Found this on the internet. Looks like a single serving or you could slice in wedges and serve as appetiser. It only calls for 1 tortilla but other ingredients look like enough for several. Does not include time or directions for the roasted garlic.
- 1 tomato-basil tortillas or 1 flour tortilla
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese or 1 1⁄2 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 jalapeno, diced
- 4 ounces crabmeat
- 1 roma tomato, diced
- 1 roasted garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- Coat 12" skillet with cooking oil and warm over medium heat.
- Place tortilla in skillet and rub meat from roasted garlic on tortilla.
- Place jalapeno, tomato, crabmeat and cilantro on 1/2 of the tortilla.
- Spread cheese on top.
- add the rest of the items and fold over tortilla to cover cheese.
- Cook for 1 minute and flip tortilla to the other side continue to cook for an additional minute.
- Remove from skillet, slice and serve.
I used corn tortillas, which I think are a bit small. Or else the filling could be halved. This was a great recipe and I'll do it again. Very easy. Thanks!