Recipe by Polly W
I have a very hard time throwing out cookbooks or recipes...I found this recipe that I have had for about twenty years stuck in-between pages of an old cookbook !! It is fast and easy and good !! Enjoy
- 1 (16 ounce) box egg noodles
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 garlic clove
- 8 ounces imitation crabmeat
- 1 lb small raw shrimp
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- cook noodles according to directions-drain well.
- melt butter in saute pan on low until melted add heavy cream and keep warm.
- In small fry pan add enough olive oil to just cover bottom of pan. Add shrimp and crab and garlic. Cook 6-8 minutes.
- Add noodles to saute pan , add seafood mixture ,parsley and parmesan cheese.