Recipe by Aric Ross
This recipe is from Lipton and uses Lipton Secret Recipe Soup Mix with real crab meat.
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pastry shells
- 4 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups light cream or 1 1⁄2 cups half-and-half
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope Lipton Recipe Secrets onion soup mix
- 1 cup flaked crabmeat
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 2 cups shredded swiss cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Bake pastry shell 10 minutes. Remove from oven; reduce oven temperature to 375 degrees.
- In large bowl, beat eggs. Blend in cream, soup mix, crab meat and sherry.
- Sprinkle cheese in pastry shell, pour in egg mixture.
- Bake 40 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean and pastry is golden brown.
- Garnish, if desired, with orange slices, grapes, and fresh herbs. Serve hot or cold.