Aric Ross's Note:
This recipe is from Lipton and uses Lipton Secret Recipe Soup Mix with real crab meat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Bake pastry shell 10 minutes. Remove from oven; reduce oven temperature to 375 degrees.
- 2In large bowl, beat eggs. Blend in cream, soup mix, crab meat and sherry.
- 3Sprinkle cheese in pastry shell, pour in egg mixture.
- 4Bake 40 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean and pastry is golden brown.
- 5Garnish, if desired, with orange slices, grapes, and fresh herbs. Serve hot or cold.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crabmeat & Onion Soup Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 682.7
- Calories from Fat 468
- Total Fat 52.0 g
- Saturated Fat 25.7 g
- Cholesterol 295.0 mg
- Sodium 444.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 26.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Lipton Recipe Secrets onion soup mix