Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very rich dish that I serve in a chafing dish with Ritz Crackers for special events such as Christmas or showers. This also can be served over patty shells or toast.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 pint cream
- 1⁄2 lb swiss cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon sherry wine
- red cayenne pepper
- 1 lb white crab meat
- Melt butter in heavy pot and saute onions and parsley.
- Blend in flour, cream and cheese until the cheese is melted.
- Add other ingredients and gently fold in crab meat.