Recipe by abby orchard
My boyfriend (who never cooks) made this for me from a recipe he was given by a friend in Hong Kong. Not sure where it originates from but if you're in the UK you're unlikely to be able to get old Bay seasoning but there is a recipe for it on this site!!!
Top Review by yogi
Really nice change from your usual lasagne! Next time I will reduce the amount of Old Bay Seasoning and canned soup because we thought they were over-powering. I wanted more of a crab flavor. Everything else was perfect and we WILL be making this one again!
- 226.79 g lasagna noodles or 226.79 g pasta, sheets
- 2 (609.51 g) can cream of shrimp soup or 2 (609.51 g) can lobster bisque
- 453.59 g special crabmeat
- 473.19 ml ricotta cheese
- 44.37 ml Old Bay Seasoning
- 226.79 g cream cheese, soft
- 1 chopped red onion
- 1 egg
- 9.85 ml basil
- 236.59 ml extra-sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook noodles, rinse and drain.
- Combine soup, crab, ricotta cheese, Old Bay Seasoning, cream cheese, onion, egg, basil, salt and pepper.
- Layer 1/2 noodles in a 9x13 baking dish.
- Spread with 1/2 crab mixture and sprinkle with 1/2 cheddar cheese.
- Repeat the layers and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Let stand about 15 minutes before cutting and serving.
- *Note if using pasta sheet cooking is not needed.