1 hr 15 mins
abby orchard's Note:
My boyfriend (who never cooks) made this for me from a recipe he was given by a friend in Hong Kong. Not sure where it originates from but if you're in the UK you're unlikely to be able to get old Bay seasoning but there is a recipe for it on this site!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb lasagna noodles or 1/2 lb pasta, sheets
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of shrimp soup or 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans lobster bisque
- 1 lb special crabmeat
- 1 pint ricotta cheese
- 3 tablespoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 8 ounces cream cheese, soft
- 1 chopped red onion
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons basil
- 1 cup extra-sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- fresh ground pepper
- 1Cook noodles, rinse and drain.
- 2Combine soup, crab, ricotta cheese, Old Bay Seasoning, cream cheese, onion, egg, basil, salt and pepper.
- 3Layer 1/2 noodles in a 9x13 baking dish.
- 4Spread with 1/2 crab mixture and sprinkle with 1/2 cheddar cheese.
- 5Repeat the layers and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- 6Let stand about 15 minutes before cutting and serving.
- 7*Note if using pasta sheet cooking is not needed.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crabmeat Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (508 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1003.0
- Calories from Fat 508
- Total Fat 56.4 g
- Saturated Fat 34.6 g
- Cholesterol 282.1 mg
- Sodium 2756.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 60.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning