Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Cragmeat and artichokes?? Both in the same dish? Who could ask for anything more. This is sooo good. Try it. You won't be sorry.
- 1 lb crabmeat
- 1⁄2 cup scallion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup pimiento
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 4 artichoke hearts, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1⁄4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the crabmeat, scallions, bell pepper, pimento, egg yolk, dry mustard, artichoke hearts, paprika, and 1/2 cup of the mayonnaise.
- Stir until well mixed, then season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon the crabmeat mixture into four 1-cup baking dishes and cover with remaining mayonnaise.
- Sprinkle Parmesan and bread crumbs on top and bake in the hot oven for 15 to 20 minutes, until heated through.
Just tried this tonight and everyone loved it. Next time I will try this as a stuffing for chicken breasts. Very easy to make and flavorful. chefraylene