Recipe by Gloria 15x
Cragmeat and artichokes?? Both in the same dish? Who could ask for anything more. This is sooo good. Try it. You won't be sorry.
- 1 lb crabmeat
- 1⁄2 cup scallion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup pimiento
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 4 artichoke hearts, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1⁄4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the crabmeat, scallions, bell pepper, pimento, egg yolk, dry mustard, artichoke hearts, paprika, and 1/2 cup of the mayonnaise.
- Stir until well mixed, then season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon the crabmeat mixture into four 1-cup baking dishes and cover with remaining mayonnaise.
- Sprinkle Parmesan and bread crumbs on top and bake in the hot oven for 15 to 20 minutes, until heated through.