Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
This recipe comes from Chef Emil Waldis from La Maison on Telfair in Augusta, Georgia. It is simply delicious. Makes a great brunch item, light lunch or dinner with a salad.
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup swiss cheese, grated
- 1 cup lump crabmeat
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon shallot, finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- 4 English muffins, halved, toasted
- Beat eggs.
- Add Mayonnaise and mix until smooth.
- Gently fold in cheese, crabmeat, chives Worcestershire sauce, shallots, salt and pepper.
- Spread filling on the toasted muffin halves.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.