Recipe by Hoey
This recipe is so simple to make because it is all prepared in one dish. I received it years ago at a friend's party, and every time I make it, someone wants the recipe. It's a party favorite!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1 (6 ounce) canof white crabmeat (squeeze all the water from the can before using)
- 2 ounces jars prepared horseradish (I use Gold's - hot, do not use horseradish sauce)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine everything in a small bowl that can be put in the oven or toaster oven.
- Stir together until fairly smooth.
- Place in the oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes until edges are brown.
- Let cool for 30 minutes and serve with triscuits.
- Best served warm.