Recipe by SkinnyMinnie
I found this gem in Louisiana Cookin magazine and it has 2 of my favorite things...crabmeat and eggs!
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 tablespoon creole mustard
- 1⁄4 cup crabmeat, picked over for shells
- 2 teaspoons green onions, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons capers, drained
- fresh lemon juice
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- paprika, for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Mash the egg yolks in a medium bowl.
- Add the mayonnaise, sour cream, and Creole mustard, stir to combine.
- Gently stir in the crabmeat, green onions, capers and lemon juice.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Fill the egg whites evenly with the mixture and garnish with paprika.