Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe makes a classy finger food for parties and gatherings. Alternate red and yellow endive spears for a colorful presentation. Recipe is from Bon Appetite. Prep time does not include refrigeration time.
- 170.09 g fresh lump crabmeat, picked over and well drained
- 118.29 ml frozen corn kernels, thawed and drained
- 59.14 ml red onion, finely chopped
- 59.14 ml mayonnaise
- 19.71 ml fresh herbs (mixed chopped fresh herbs such as tarragon and parsley)
- 14.79 ml orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 14.79 ml fresh lemon juice
- 4.92 ml lemon peel, finely grated
- 2.46 ml ground cumin
- 1.23 ml cayenne pepper
- 2 head Belgian endive, separated into spears
- Mix first 10 ingredients in medium bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Cover and chill at least 4 hours and up to 1 day.
- Drain salad and place 1 rounded tablespoons in base end of each endive spear. Arrange on platters and serve.