Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe makes a classy finger food for parties and gatherings. Alternate red and yellow endive spears for a colorful presentation. Recipe is from Bon Appetite. Prep time does not include refrigeration time.
- 6 ounces fresh lump crabmeat, picked over and well drained
- 1⁄2 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed and drained
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons fresh herbs (mixed chopped fresh herbs such as tarragon and parsley)
- 1 tablespoon orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon peel, finely grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 heads Belgian endive, separated into spears
- Mix first 10 ingredients in medium bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Cover and chill at least 4 hours and up to 1 day.
- Drain salad and place 1 rounded tablespoons in base end of each endive spear. Arrange on platters and serve.