Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the Gold cookbook. I converted this to a crab dip for Christmas. If I can remember how I will post that... I am showing my age...
- 1⁄3 cup catsup
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1⁄2 teaspoon prepared colemans mustard
- 5 drops Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- Mix thoroughly.
- Chill before serving.
- Put crabmeat in cocktail glasses.
- Spoon the sauce over.
- If not using immediately return to chill.