- 1⁄2 cup tomato juice
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery leaves, chopped
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) canned crabmeat, drained and picked over
- 12 slices bacon, cut in half
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium bowl mix tomato juice and egg, add bread crumbs, seasoning, parsley and celery leaves, then crab meat.
- Mix thoroughly and roll into finger lengths.
- Wrap each roll with 1/2 strip of bacon and fasten with toothpick.
- Place on broiler pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Broil, turning frequently to brown evenly.