Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
It is very easy to make and it comes out so tasty.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 stalk chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 (13 ounce) canpet evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley (fresh)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 egg yolks (slightly beaten)
- 1⁄2 lb American cheese (shredded)
- 1 1⁄2 lbs crabmeat (fresh)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In low heat, saute celery,onions in butter,add green onions& fry slightly.
- Blend in flour,Stirring well.
- Add milk& seasonings, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat when its thickened.
- Cook yolks on low heat (5 min's) stirring or until thickened.
- Remove it from heat: crabmeat is finally put in.
- Pour the whole mixure into a greased casserole; topped with cheese.
- Bake 375 degrees.
- Bake for 20 minutes.